Harbour View, Cromarty
5 The Byre
Tel: Janice 07843984000 or Neil 07736 449414
+++ SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE ALL YEAR +++
Harbour View, Cromarty is a first floor property situated just a few steps from the beach, with fabulous uninterrupted views overlooking the Cromarty Firth and surrounding mountains. The property is ‘B’ listed dating from the 1700’s and forms part of what was formerly the northern wing of a Hemp Works which worked hemp imported from St Petersburg. Finished and furnished to a high standard and equipped with everything you will need.
Flexible sleeping accommodation for up to 4 guests.
Open-plan Lounge area with fully fitted kitchen and dining area. 2 bedrooms - Double and Twin. Bathroom with shower (no bath). Fully equipped with everything you are likely to need plus:
- Cot and high chair can be provided on request
- Wireless internet access (WIFI)
- Price includes electricity and heating. Linen and towels also provided.
If you have got as far as this page you will know what Cromarty and its surrounds has to offer:
- Dolphins, bird reserves, wildlife
- Wonderful beaches and scenery in the heart of the Highlands, 30 minute drive from Inverness
- Striking vernacular architecture, museums and churches
- Walking, cycling, mountain biking
- Boat trips, fishing, golf, distilleries, castles
- Pubs, eating places, coffee shops, bakery, general store, post office, pottery, antique shop
- Peace and quiet - a stress free zone
... to name but a few!
Prices, Booking, Short Breaks and Special Offers - please go to our website for all information
If there are a number of you coming or perhaps two families, you may wish to consider also renting one or both of our other apartments at ‘Seaview
’, Cromarty or '1 The Byre
', Cromarty www.thebyrecromarty.co.uk